Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

My hiding place





This week we have been learning about hiding places. I have chosen to write a description. So here is my writing.



IMG_1250 (1).JPG

My hiding place
Sssssshhhhhh, it's a secret. My hiding spot is in school grounds and outside.  It is  dark so you have to look very carefully for me because I blend in with the thing’s that are around me.

The thing’s I can see are people walking around and leaves falling off the trees. The things I can hear are the kids yelling over the whistling wind. I can also hear the annoying flying fox making the echoing sound and peoples footsteps as they walk past. The smell around me is fresh air and the grass getting mowed by the caretaker. Also the brown brittle bark that smells like fresh firewood.

The way I feel about my hiding spot is safe and secure but I also feel cosey and  warm. I think my hiding spot is the best in the world.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Matua, my name is Anisia and I am a year 6 student at St.Bernadettes school. I really like your writing. Did your whole class do this topic about your hiding spot? Maybe next time you could add more pictures or more colour into your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi anisia Matua here. yes the whole class did it. when you said mor coler were did you mean.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.