Pages

Monday 24 September 2018

i need your help

this term 7AL and 7DS have been doing this thing called a comment challenge. The comment challenge is a thing were you have to get people including family to comment on your blog. the more family you get to comment on your blog the more points you get. we had to be in buddy's so I went with my friend Hunter. we have a template to show how many points we have and we also have to take a screenshot. so comment on my blog and help me to win. thank's

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for completing this post Matua. We discussed your capital letters today didn't we? You need to take more care with these. Have you sent your blog link to family and friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Allan. I will focus on my capital letters more and no I have not sent the link out to family and friends. but I will do that tonight. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.