Pages

Friday 25 November 2016

matua Persuasive writing


In my opinion I think if I could have a superpower it would be mind reading.If I could mind read I could tell what everyone was thinking. If I went to the shop and someone looked at me, I could tell if they were thinking I was ugly and I would remember for the rest of my life. If someone was thinking to beat up a small kid, I could warn them and help them defend themselves.I could tell if people were thinking good or bad things about me. If people were thinking bad things about me, I could just tell the teacher. But if people were thinking good things about me, I would feel good about myself.If I asked someone a question, and I couldn’t mind read  I would not be able to tell if they are lying or not. If i asked someone a very important question ,for my school work and they lied i would get the question wrong. If I asked someone a non important question and they lied it wouldn’t matter that much but I would still be mad because they lied

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.